There are great opportunities for students at all levels to spend several months in world-leading research groups abroad. To give some examples, our students were visitors at the following institutions for their bachelor, master, or doctoral thesis in the past few years:
- Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Engineering and Public Policy
- Georgia Tech, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- IMDEA Networks Institute, ERC-funded project
- Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
- University of Notre Dame, Department of Electrical Engineering
- Queen Mary University of London, School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Starting from 2017, selected students will have the opportunity to spend six to twelve months at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) owned by Caltech and NASA with possibilities to attend courses at Caltech.